Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hair care~!

Well, I haven't made a post in a while, but I'm here once again with a new topic other than food! HOW I TREAT/CARE FOR MY HAIR! c: So, to start off, here are the products I use:
Ok, first note, I love the Nexxus products. They are the perfect price for amazing quality, and they make your hair so healthy and they actually improve hair growth.
1.So the first product labeled with the number 1 is my conditioner. I actually purchased the conditioner together with the Shampoo at Costco which is like a big warehouse where you can buy bigger stuff in bigger sizes and stuff. I think I got both of them for $12, which I think is great deal because both bottles come with a lot of product and it also comes with two extra little bottles to-go. The conditioner makes your hair super smooth and the consistency of the product is very silky and it feels great when you pull your fingers through your hair with this in your hand.
2.Next is the shampoo. This makes your scalp and hair feel extremely clean and it smells great.I love lathering this up in my hair and keeping it in my hair for about five minutes to really get that clean feel. When I wash it out, it feels super clean and I love it!
3.This is the heat protectant. I purchased this from Target, and it's a bit pricey, but definitely worth the price. This summer, I've been trying to use as less heat as possible cause I really wanna grow my hair out to be long and healthy. But this product is great for straightening, curling, and blow drying. It keeps your hair from being straw like and prevents split ends, which is good, cause we don't want any of that. It's also simple and dries up in your hair quickly so your hair won't fry when it feels the liquid due to the slow drying. This is by far the best heat protectant I've used, so I really recommend it especially if you want healthy, hair and being able to straighten it or curl it without your hair becoming fried.
Here is a recent picture of my hair. It's very healthy and happy ^~^
I hope this hair care post helped! I believe you'll be super satisfied with these products and your hair will be super happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment