Thursday, July 12, 2012

Healthy munchings ^ ~ ^

Well, I'm entering this at 8:04 AM and I just had this thought, and i remembered that I had some yummy coconut water mango jamba juice downstairs. So I grabbed a bottle and got a banana and I realized how yummy it was and so I felt the need to blog about it, since I've been trying to be healthy for a while now. So, enjoy this healthy entry ><
First of all, I love Jamba Juice. Their tropical mango smoothies are the best. They are my motivation at yoga all the time. I always think of how I get to indulge myself into a nice, thick and cold mango smoothie after yoga, and I think that's what gets me going. Anyways, me and mom went to the store the other day cause Jamba Juice had closed, so we decided to make our smoothies, so we found this Jamba Juice beverage which was exactly the same juice, but just in pure liquid form. We added it in a smoothie, but you can even drink it by itself. You can also get this drink in Banana & Strawberry flavor.
The Tropical Mango juice contain 84% Real Mango Juice along with Coconut water. This is good because it hydrates. The Mango juice is rich in Antioxidant Vitamin C which can help fight certain diseases and keep your fruit diet balanced and can help your immune system. This drink is also fat free and has only 13g of sugar.
The coconut water in this drink has so many BENEFITS! Read this page to find out how good coconut water is good for your body.
read more on this page: http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-320.html
And now ,the munchie of the meal. The banana. Bananas are full of rich nutrients. Bananas are a terrific, heart-healthy food and bananas are ideal for any diet or weight-loss program. They also provide an excellent source of vitamin B6 and waaaay more.
I hope you try out this healthy snack sometime, cause I think it tastes good, it makes you feel hydrated, and best of all, it helps your body to stay healthy~

No comments:

Post a Comment