Friday, February 22, 2013

Nikki is back with a wish list?! February 2013

Hi guys I'm back c: I haven't typed out a blog post in such a long time, but I will try to make more time into making blog posts more often now. Since I'm back, I will be making multiple posts tonight to get you guys updated! ♡ This first post is going to be my wish list of the month.
Audrey Hepburn Tin Lunch Box ♡ I have wanted a cute tin lunch box for a while now, and I finally found the perfect one. It's really cheap too!
Aldo Oxfords in Cognac ♡ I have wanted oxfords for such a long time omg. These will always be my dream shoes.
Kitty Slipper flats ♡ One of my absolute favorite style icons by bought these flats. I love her so much and when i saw these shoes, they were perfection.
Donnie Darko shirt ♡ I looove how the shirt is based off Studio Ghibli movies. The whole font and how it's in japanese. I really want to purchase a Donnie Darko shirt, so this is literally the best shirt ever.
Fuji instax polaroid camera ♡ My friend owns of these polaroid camera, and whenever I'm with her, we always use the camera. It is so much fun taking pictures and having a physical copy of it. I love watching the pictures slowly develop right in your hand.
Donnie Darko movie poster ♡ As you can tell, I am a big fan of Donnie Darko, and this movie poster is perfect. I actually want to cover my wall with movie posters. I think that would be so beautiful.
And that is my wishlist! I will be making more posts tonight, and along the week. I hope you liked my wish list! [IMG]http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r636/beetboots/animals/myavatar_17004875_2.gif[/IMG]

No comments:

Post a Comment