Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More about me ^ ~ ^

Hello, I'm Nikki. That isn't my first name, but I'd prefer to be called Nikki. I like to think that I'm pretty and creative and unique. Sometimes I believe myself as those things, but sometimes I don't. I play the ukulele, I sing, I paint, and I like taking pictures, I like dressing nice. I would someday like to have a room full of vinyl records and CDs filled with good music. My music type varies, but picky at times.
My favorite type of music is ( mixed & no order. ): Arctic Monkeys, All time low, The Kooks, The Strokes, The Virgins, Vampire Weekend, Passion Pit, He is We, The Paper Kites, The Wombats, Drivepilot, Crystal Castles, Ron Pope, Uffie, Tom Rosenthal,Regina Spektor, The Postal Service, AWOLNATION, Lana Del Rey, The Naked and Famous, Florence + The Machine, Lights, Band of Horses, Lights, Big Bang, B2st, and much much more.
I like to be a different person. I want to be someone anonymous, yet mysterious but like cool. You know? Like, oh, she has cool style, or good taste in music. I like being original, and I know that seems really stupid, but I mean, it is true. I don't want to be that same type of stereotypical asian girl at my school. -__- I'm known for my love of ramen and my height. I'm a full 4'11. Lovely, right? Everyone in my school calls me Nicki Minaj or Rocky Balboa. lol.
I love the little things in life. I like feeling accomplished. I like feeling that I did something that made me happy and I took up the time to do it and really set towards it. Sounds cheesy, but it's true.
I love photography and the feeling of taking a good picture. I shoot with a Nikon Coolpix p500, and I got it for my birthday last year. My favorite thing about a picture? It is always going to stay the same, and it will never change even when the people in it do. I love how you can capture a moment and bring it back some other day and remember the memories that happened during that time, that moment, that day.
I wish to travel around the world one day. I mean everyone wants that, who doesn't? I really want to travel to Britain, Korea, Japan, etc. I want to take landscape photos of breath-taking shots and stills of adventures and stuff. If you have seen my main blog those are the types of places I wish to visit.
Anyways,enough rambling about my boring life, I hope you enjoyed reading my little annoying about me. There's more to me then there is here, so stay updated and read more about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment